Dave Coplin: Media Coverage
Dave is a regular contributor to UK and global media, talking on a wide range of topics surrounding the potential that technology offers us both inside and outside of work. His unique perspective and genial approach, provides accessible, thoughtful insight to help others understand the positive outcomes that technology can bring whilst remaining pragmatic about the obstacles we will face and how to overcome them.
Here's Dave explaining his role and his passion for technology to the BBC’s Evan Davis during a recording of the BBC’s “The Bottom Line” series:
Previous Television/Video Work
Dave is a regular contributor to UK television news, providing expert insight for the BBC, Sky and Channel 4 news programmes as well as bespoke productions for various other initiatives.
Previous Radio Work
A lifetime radio fan, Dave is often called upon to provide insight, humor and analysis to a range of technology related topics:
- Radio 5 Live Panel Discussion on AI, BBC Radio 5 Live, 16th October 2016
- The Today Programme, BBC Radio 4, 5th May 2016
- Business Daily, BBC World Service, 5th May 2016
- Tech Tent, BBC World Service, 2nd Jan, 2015
- Business Daily, BBC World Service, 31st August, 2015
- The Today Programme, BBC Radio 4, 18th May 2015
- In the Balance, BBC World Service, 20th April, 2014
- The Bottom Line, BBC Radio 4, 5th October, 2013